Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Allergic Reactions are Decreasing

With the introduction of DMSA to draw out the heavy metals from my system and my gaining the knowledge that of the foods and chemicals that are affecting me, I am feeling less and less depression.
On the days that I have my chiropractic adjustments I need less sleep. I believe this is because more healing is being done just after the adjustment throughout the day, and I need less sleep for the body to recover for the next day. The VNS device is doing its job as well. Until I need less and less sleep each night, which I believe will happen as the body heals from the allergies,  I will keep it as it is. When I feel that I can safely turn it down I will. I do want to eventually turn it down for it hurts greatly as it goes off every two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment