Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dr. Mueller's Office Vist

                The inset is the wellness report from Dr. Mueller.
Lifestyle Recommendations are at www.RAVEdiet.com. I am to buy the RAVE diet book. We will see if Amazon has a Kindle copy.
We discussed IV chelation. Price is about 125.00 for each session for 15 to 30 sessions. This is too pricey for now. But an oral chelator such as DMSA was discussed and suggested it could be started in about two weeks time-about August 15. This two week period will let me see how this other work on the immunity will take shape.
He said that my female hormones were totally out of whack. This is after about eight months on F+, and Stabilizer made by Bio Formulas. So not all herbals work for all people. I must sign a form to take the new supplements for hormones from Dr. Mueller. It must be pretty powerful stuff. I do have heavy metal problems. In lead, mercury ,arsenic ,cesium , nickel, thallium. I asked if some people could be more sensitive to the effects of metals than others at the same levels. He said yes.
Food allergies were discussed and testing for them should be done in the future.
Digestive enzymes prescribed. Buffered C. Lysine. All for immunity.
I have a herpes outbreak around my lips. Low immunity causes this. Foods high in arginine, such as flax and sunflower seeds cause this. Right now this tells me to stop eating the flax seed and sunflower seed crackers that I have been eating like crazy. I have been suspecting low immunity for months. Trying to combat it with probiotics for the gut immunity systems. There were two tests done previously for immunity and it was found to be low at those times but nothing done to me, prescribed for me, to help to build up the system.
My inflammation levels were low. When I asked him about inflammation causing depression, he said that that depression could come with low inflammation as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment