Friday, August 26, 2011

Forever Green, Marine Phytoplanktons

I work at a local world class theme park and met this guest there. I think that the products which she distributes could be extremely interesting and a possible alternative to vaccines for the children and protein for adults among other products. Here is her email as she wrote me this week.

Hi there!  This is Cindy.  Met and spoke w/ you while we had a pastel done inbetween rainstorms :)

I just wanted to share with you about ForeverGreen, Marine Phytoplanktons, and the products we offer.  I totally respect that you are doing the green drinks.  I am so thrilled that you are able to get the toxins out of your system!!  Your blog is awesome!  I enjoyed checking it out.  I am going to keep up with you and follow your progress!

 

The company I distribute for is called ForeverGreen, International.   It's philosophy is Health, Kindness, and Opportunity.   Love, Love, Love this company and so far everyone I have ineracted with. 

If you knew me, you would know that the old me would never have even spoken to you about the products....  BUT, I totally believe in them.

Please checkout my site:  http://3054894.myforevergreen.org/US_Tree.html 
The products are amazing.  We have just launched a new one with hemp and marine phytoplanktons that is amazing for pain.  The testimonies are pouring in!

No, the preices you see are not what you would pay.  I can sign you up as either a distributor or preferred customer and you can order as you wish online and ship directly to you.  To see those prices, you need to first sign up (it's on the upper right side of the the home page) then you can "shop".  No commitment until you actually enter your payment info.... so no risk... no pressure!

Take your time...  check out the different products online.  I personally love the Hemphoria - all 3 of us love it.  You should see Malia trying to reach the bottle on the counter so she can have it in her water!!  TOOO cute!   Footie pajamas and curly hair standing on tip toes and stretching for it!

My husband, Buddy, could not wait for the Inspirin to arrive yesterday.  He has chronic pain from a bad car accident.  He swears his headache disappeared.  I'm going to start using it so that I can do preventative measures! 

The Pulse with hemp is great for mixing w/ yogurt and sliced fruit... or in a tossed salad ... or straight out of the bag to snack on.  

I personally us the FIXX shake  (in the O3 section) for 1 meal a day, but they also have a mix called Thunder (in the Versativa section) (however, they are out of stock right now so it does not show up on the site)

If you have any questions, please let me know.  If I don't know the answer... I will find out!!

Take care, my new friend!

Cindy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment