Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cinnamon and mold allergies?

I  have been in the kitchen and into baking with cinnamon. Into it heavily. Now the past few days it has also been raining. So which one has been triggering my most recent attack. I will say that the rainy day depression is definitely different than the cinnamon anxiety and depression that I feel. I know that for people not experiencing either depression or anxiety saying one kind of depression is different than the feeling of another kind of anxiety or depression would not make any sense. But I have noticed this before.

A certain food will produce a different kind of brain reaction than that of another when speaking of an allergic reaction. So it is with environmental allergic responses as well. So far I have tracked that most rainy spells of three days or more cause a type of mold response that only increases as the days of rain continue.  The feeling in the brain is depression, but a different kind of depression then that of say in this case, cinnamon produces. The rain produces a duller anxiety, the cinnamon a more insane type.

Whereas rainy days increase mold allergic reaction over days, food responses come within hours. If I continue to eat the food, unknowingly for several days, the effect intensifies. So even though the type of depression feels different, one more dull, the other more insane, they intensify over several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment