Monday, August 1, 2011

Sage And Carrageenan: Substances for the Bad Food List?

I have been drinking a herbal tea that was suggested by the Summer team from their book that I purchased about two months ago.
  • 1/4 tbsp. goldenseal root 
  • 2 tbsp. sage
  • 2 tbsp. mullein 
  • 2 tbsp. raspberry leaf 
At first I felt really good, so I went with it. Been doing it for three days now, and now I feel, like, well, not that well. Now, in '98 and 99 I was burning a lot of sage in incense and remember a negative  reaction then. But I will have to retry it again in the future. Just to retest it with nothing else interfering. I maybe having interference from another product that has carrageenan in it. I will stop both of the products:  the tea and the rice milk with carrageenan that I started this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment