Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Deep Depression

I have been slipping into allergic reactions all this past week. As I would get off the bus at work my skin itches, on work location I track itching across my shoulder blades. As the rainy weather from the hurricane increased so did my symptoms. Remember I am outside my entire work shift, except on break and lunch,
On the 16th I ate at Golden Corral. The reactions started after eating the canned kidney beans and olives. Then I ate the chicken and sweet pork. Included in the meal was steamed broccoli. The chicken was the first in a long time. I have suspected chicken before.
The results are as follows upon finishing the meal
7:30 gas, itchy eyes, 
8:00-8:15 sleepiness
10:00 to bed early
2:00 to 4:00 joint pain in fingers while up to the bathroom
6:00 popping ears
6:30 depression starts
8:30 blurry vision, depression intensifies
in work location
9:00 nose running
10:05 indigestion and itchy hands.
Throughout day the symptoms got less and less, but if rain came in, and unfortunately I did not make notes on late day weather, The symptoms would have gotten worse.
On the 24th I was outside in the rain, as always. On that day the anxiety increased throughout the afternoon and so did knuckle joint pain. I went on break into the interior break area. The cafeteria, a considerably drier place. The symptoms cleared in about one half hour. But when I went back to the work area the depression gradually returned as did the joint pain.
The next day, I am outside the entire time in rainy conditions.
3:40: the moment I came off the shuttle bus my skin itched on my left forearm, then in the tunnel on route to  location my armpit lymph glands start to hurt. But at that time I am in a happy mental state.
4:00 at the location.skin itching. Groin lymph glands started to ache. Headache starts. Runny nose is starting.
4:20 joint pain, feet itchy, knuckles are starting to pain me.
4:25 anxiety starts, indigestion-bubbly sounds starts as well.
Weather starts to dry up.
7:20 continuing gas, but no itching while off sage in a drier place.
As weather got direr the symptoms got better.

I am to be scratch tested today for food allergies, and supplements for mold problems will be discussed when I go to pick up the supplements for the low immunity:
GSH glutathion
DMSA
Vitamin emulsi-D-3
L-MTHF (activated B-5)
Digest All

No comments:

Post a Comment