Friday, July 1, 2011

A encounter with the Holy Spirit




On Jun 30, 2011, at 8:23 AM, Mary K wrote:

This is for me from the Holy Spirit-overcoming the invisible power that paralyzes me:
 SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 6/30/11:
I am giving you the grace to accomplish more than what is naturally or normally possible for you. I am releasing you into an extraordinary ability to move through every situation with an anointing of ease. You can now take care of things that have been extremely difficult to deal with until now. Ask for and receive the wisdom and strength to transition through the invisible barrier that has kept you from breakthrough. The impossible will now become possible as you trust Me to empower you, says the Lord.
 
Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
 

 This  is my reply to Mary, who sent me this message:
I stopped and thanked the Lord for the friend He gave me in you. This came to me after I had a very rough day. I had eaten nuts, about 5 ozs. the night before, and had a bad night and worse next day. Now, about  36 hours later, and some visits to the necessary room (lol) I am better. As I go along It seems that it is differently food intolerances, sensitivities, ARRUGGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment