Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Clean" by Dr. A. Junger

I just started reading "Clean" by Dr. A. Junger and I think that anyone that is consumed, no, concerned with their health at all should read this. It is tells basically what Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Asa Andrew both say. But it promises to bring a way to go one step further. A way to self detox.
Yes, I have been detoxing by alkalizing the body, going vegetarian, cleaning up the water and household by filtering everything possible, and by doing so I have been slowly improving. The depression is less and less. But I have been thinking over my talk with Dr. Mueller.
He told me that I might be

  • genetically unable to detox, 
  • or genetically unable to produce the correct enzymes needed to produce serotonin.       
He ran a blood test and a urine test. Blood testing for things not tested before, and I will post them when I can. But the urine test was for heavy metals. DSMA was the chelator.

I have had a test like this before and was almost suicidal from the amount of lead that was pulled back into the blood for the test. I took 16 tablets one for every 10 pounds of weight, and then continued to take four or five a day for three more days. The test was done six hours after I took the 16 tablets on the first day. So the unsupervised continuation of the taking of the DSMA for the next three days really did me in. This test was from Doctor's Data Inc.
This time there was much less DSMA put into the system. Only three of the same sized tablet were taken and urine during six hours was taken. This test was from Genova Labs. I will get the results after waiting until the end of July. It takes two weeks for the lab to do the test.
I have been researching about mold and have come to the conclusion that heavy metals do cause it to cling to the system. I believe that I am on the right path on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment