Monday, July 18, 2011

I may have mold allergies

I am certain rainy days bring on the depression. Living in Florida during the rainy season is a real killer. Depression every time it rains. When it rains for days, well, I am devastated. Dry up the atmosphere, and I am a different person. Looking into a de-humidifier for the bedroom and the office, the two places I spend the most time. Since I live under trees and moldy leaves all over the ground, I know that the mold comes into the house with the shoes. I wear socks all the time now. I am training myself to have something on my feet all the time. Tough for me. Loose feet, free from shoes has been my life. That will change as I eventually change to wearing foot coverings at all times, except when bathing. I know the mold gets into the air in the house by tracking it in from the outside, but I can do only what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment