Saturday, July 23, 2011

Detox, Detox and Again, Detox

I have to realize that I am allergic or sensitive to many different major foods. And list follows

  • Eggs
  • Milk
  • Wheat or Gluten
  • Soy
  • Shellfish
  • Fish
  • Nuts and Peanuts
  •  Herbs, ie lemon balm
  • Mucus causing food like soft goat cheese
The fact that when I eat these things the body throws mucus around organs that are inflamed because of the irritation caused by these foods. The mucus is put there to soothe the organs, but so much of it causes break down in the system(s) in the body. I am so allergic that a relatively small amount of the foods can cause anything from swelling, tingling, red and blurry eyes, depression, anxiety.
So the body tries to push the toxins out and the skin itches, lymph glands hurt. Pimples occur on the body as well. If I get constipated which seems to happen when I eat these foods , it is even worse and I get to where it is difficult to function mentally. DEPRESSION sets in. But this also occurs with to a lessor degree with chemicals, food additives, preservatives. Known toxins in this group:
  • MSG
  • pesticides
  • artificial sweeteners  and sugar alcohols, maltidextrose  
  • lavender in contact with skin oil of lavender.





No comments:

Post a Comment