Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr. Mueller Whole Family Health Care

This doctor is new to me. He is for detox involving mold and lead. He wants to test for hormones as well. He is testing for a variety of things. How my body mobilizes sugar, for instance. But he did not mention to test for mold, yet. I saw him yesterday. This post is to mark the date and little else. He did start me on a special vitamin B made by Designs for Health. It is L-5-MTHF. Two of the tablets a day. Each tab is 1000 mcg. It is an active form of the B-5 vitamin. Many people can't take B5 and have it work because they lack the enzyme to have it work, unless it is in this active form. Also fish oil for the DHA and for it's vitamin D content. He wants me to take 1100 mg in am and same in pm.
He said that I might be incapable of transforming this b vitamin to a form that I can use, or can not detox properly and that I inherited these traits. I confirmed the inherited part, my mom's testing came back and she is that way, can not easily use the B vitamins. I have read these things in the past, but the tests will tell more. He wants to try some new therapies that I have not heard of before. As we go I will document them. IV chelating is one. ( I left him because 1. he doesn't take insurance, and 2. He did not know how to test for the mold that I wanted to have tested myself tested for. It was more of which lab to send the blood work to. If he was familiar with this procedure he would have known, and expressed that knowledge quickly enough when asked to do it.editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment