Saturday, July 9, 2011

A note to Mary and from Holly


Mary,
I do think and pray for you. Be encouraged, for dear friend I do love you and think of you. Sometimes, in the hussle and bussel of life our dear friends get lost. Then a voice in the Spirit speaks to me. It says:
"Slow down and strive for the Spiritual. 
Speak love, not grumblings or sorrow. 
I know you need to hear from me. As I do you."
Then I turn on the Moody Radio, or the Z and He speaks again.
35 in a 45, speeding fines, these are the things You use.

So you see my dear Mary our walk with Jesus continues.
I am going to talk to my pastor soon about letting Dr. Isaac talk to the church about what Thrive and its mission of health.
 Love, Janet

Heart to Heart with Holley: You're not finished...


Posted: 08 Jul 2011 09:10 AM PDT
No matter what has happened.
No matter what choices you've made.
No matter how inadequate you feel.
On the cross, Jesus said three words...
"it is finished"
so you would never have to say the same.
You are not done, my friend.
Keep going.
And know LOVE is with you all the way.
 
p.s. I'm sharing with the lovely ladies over at ypastorswives. I'd love for you to join me!
Would you like to leave a comment or Subscribe by Email?

No comments:

Post a Comment