Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4 oz of Low-Glycemic Food and Results

Just 4 oz of low-glycemic fruit was enough to have the symptoms of ear popping, blurry vision, indigestion, constipation, depressive sluggishness. Just that amount!
Also when I eat these sugary foods with the correct other foods the effects of the good foods is decreased to nothing. I am so sensitive to the sugar in these foods that it cripples my whole system.
I am trying oil of oregano. This oil stops yeast. At least controls it. But it is too soon to determine if it is helping. It has only been two days. I saw Dr. Fernandez and we are going to do a Dr. Fernandez program for one month staring tomorrow. Then I will be tested for heavy metals again.I am to finish liver, builder, and liver and gall bladder support off in a few days. I will be finished with them. On to the next stage. He also told me not to lose any more weight, but to concentrate on building muscle mass to get leaner. I don't know how not to lose weight, not being able to eat any sugary foods. But we will try to find out with his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment