Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wet Feet caused symptoms

On 6/30 or there abouts I stood in wet shoes for about six hours and the feet started their athletic foot problems. Chronic fungi infestation. Happens every rainy season.
But this time as I am tracking what is happening, I noticed that i was extremely tired the next day and then the depression started in. It had to be the wet feet for I am eating no sugar at all. No fruits.
I don't think that it is as a result of the detox supplements from designs for health that I started at the same time. For today, after a dose of Oregano Oil I am doing much better. I had about 10 drops last night, and the same this morning and i am doing, as I have said, much better. I will continue to take that much each day. Dr. F says only every other day at 4 drops. But I need to address the fungi in the body as well as the mold. I do better in the dry months and have always wondered why. Well this could be it. All symptoms were in abundance. Blurry eyes, burning urination, itchy skin ( more unusual) popping in the ears. The effect of the VNS device is diminished when I have an attack. When everything is going well, I mean I am in control of diet, my environment, my noise level, and stress level the implant makes me lose weight. If the yeast has the upper hand, well the implant really doesn't work for the depression. Neither did the drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment