Friday, June 4, 2010

Dr.Mark Hyman's New Blog Post

This blog post is a sample of the info on the ultrawellness.com site. A great site to keep up with. http://www.ultrawellness.com/blog/unstuck-depression?utm_campaign=2202-06032010&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=default
I have been having problems with keeping the toxins flowing out of my system. I got blocked up and had been using suppositories to go every day. When the nutritionist found this out he changed my diet and gave me new supplements.
I am still on CatecholaCalm by designs for Health. Now I am on Systemic Formulas Builder #2, and Systemic Formulas Liver and will be on LV-GB Complex by designs for Health. I still am off of all other pharmaceutical drugs. Dr. F also put me on pysillum fiber. Not sure on how to spell it. But it is key to passing out the toxins.
I have put the yeast infection on the back burner for now. But not forgot, for I still spit yellow spittal in the middle of the night after I have brushed well. I know that is one of the coming steps.



These are my other sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment