Monday, June 7, 2010

Psyllium husks and weight gain and other things

I started psyllium husks in my diet on June second. It took me two days to start eliminating waste. But I started gaining weight almost as fast. In order to remove the toxic wastes in the bowl I needed more water in the system to loosen up the stool.
In that stool resides the poisons of many years. Gluten, medications, results of poor digestion, oxidized fat, results of poor liver function, you name it, all reside in that colon.
If I am so sensitive to the small in take of a very small amount of sugars, what is the accumulated toxins of years of constipation doing to my brain and body? Antidepressants also make one constipated. So this is another step in the detox process. Loosen up the bowel and get rid of some of the depression. Sounds good to me.
When the bowel started to move the dental problems started to go away.I don't know if this will clear away all of the tenderness in the gums, but I will be willing to hang in there to see how far the gums come back to normal. All the dentist wanted to do is cut on the gums to relieve the inflammation. No mention that chronic constipation could cause the gums to inflame.
The chiropractor mentioned this was possible. Toxins build up and cause different aches and pains. I am, after a year of detoxing, still experiencing soreness around lymph glands when I eat something that I should not. Other things of note are that my vision sharpens when toxins are clear. Moodines declines, depression leaves. Much better I will feel when these things are all clearing out of the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment