Friday, June 18, 2010

Food Sensitivites

Tuesday this past, I had chocolate ice cream. Since I am lactose intolerant it was not very smart. The digestion was upset, the bowls did not move the whole system became sluggish and I actually felt ill. And that is now, about three days hence. But I noticed something wrong with the digestion on Wednesday. This is just an example of how long it takes for the food allergies to manifest themselves. No wonder I could not track them for years.
So today I am on high doses of magnesium and prunes to help clear the system. This kinda makes the comfort level low, what with the gurgling noises an sudden rushes to the restroom. But I also note fatigue, slower thinking and some irritability. The last problems are associated with the depression in the past. Also it is harder to type, to spell. Short term memory, concentration are also effected. So there we have it. Another set of depression problems, tied to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment