Monday, June 14, 2010

More evidence of Oral Yeast.

Early in the morning, each morning, I spit yellowish brown stuff in the sink. Also each morning I get up there is a coating of white gunk on the tongue. I have been told that this is oral thrush. A type of yeast infection. Yeast infection causes depression. The blood test came back negative on the yeast infection, but I think that the blood test is not conclusive. So I will have a stool test. The stool test will tell of other things as well as the the yeast infection.
Come on! white coating on the tongue and the blood test comes back negative?
Every time I eat sugar food, sugar added to the food, or a food with natural sugar I get depressed. Bingo! It has to be yeast. Why I can not be given Nystatin I don't know. I will have to look up what this drug can do to a person besides stopping the yeast. It is a statin drug.
Even Edy's Strawberry Ice Bar has to much sugar. Symptoms that occur: popping in the ears that precludes infection, burning area around private area where urine comes out. Hemorrhoids inflamed. Depression and anxiety. White gunk on the tongue. All this points to a systemic problem, not just a brain problem. I will pursue this.
Letter from Tish, my sister-inlaw,who is a pharmacist
If it is oral thrush, it is treated with oral Nystatin suspension. An internal yeast problem, they also may oral nystatin in pills. Of course both require a prescription. The stuff you could be spitting out is from your sinuses.(the yellow stuff) A sinus rinse by MCneil my help this. Sometimes when you get alot of stuff in your nose in the air it can manifest itself in the sinuses. You could have a sinus infection more so than thrush. Just a thought...simple test from the doctor where they can shine a light in a dark room over the sinus area to help evaluate it. Hope this helps, and hope you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment