Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Depression continues after nearly one week.

Since Friday, the last post, I went into a depression of a major sort. First of this level I have had in a while. After I at the ice cream, I continued my sweet fest by eatin apples, pears, bananas and prunes over three or four days. By Sunday all fruit, of all kinds including strawberries and blueberries were off of the diet. Even squash was limited. The depression is waning.
The other symptoms are here. Both ears popping as if they were getting infected. Right ear first, then as the level of sugar increased the left ear as well. White stuff that pours out of the ears is now effecting the right ear. It dries and I scrape it off with my fingernail. It is really bad when the body is detoxing from to much sugar. The right eye is blurry and itchy. When it is really bad both eyes are itchy. Vision is blurred somewhat. Another symptom is that the vulva (private parts) are super sensitive to urine and burns incedibly as I go to the bath room. Hemrroids are present but are not overly sensitive right now. Digestion is gurgling, but bowls are better. I am going once a day on my own. This is important to eliminate the toxins.
I note that I drag my right foot periodically and wonder if this is part of the symptoms list. Will continue the fight.
Dr. Karabatos suggests to go to a gastro man.
Typing skills are way down. This occurs as well. Short term memory is gone. Concentration is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment