Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sensitive to different Herbs

I have been learning to garden. This is for the future. I hope to grow more of my own fruits and vegetables. Mostly to avoid the pesticide problems, and the cost of purchasing an organic food.
One of the things I have learned is that I am sensitive to is two different herbs. Ginger, which I buy and not grow, causes burning when I urinate, and lemon balm causes anxiety and depression. Lemon balm is supposed to be calming, but maybe I took to much at one time. I know from the past that when I took too much of a "good" thing that it acted in the reverse as it was supposed to do. Ginger is for inflammation. I brew these in teas that I have. Perhaps just a little bit would be better than two ounces infused in 48 ounces of water. I don't put the ginger with the lemon balm, but use them separate. So maybe just a little at a time. Even just everyday herbs cause the depression.....

No comments:

Post a Comment