Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Constipation causing several problems

In fighting depression I have learned that I have to detox. This time last year I started using suppositories to make my bowls move. This making my bowls move was important to releasing the toxins in the system and did indeed help. However my system got used to having this help and has ceased to have the urge to move the bowls on its own.
Now upon reviewing the actions of my system over the past few years, I have noticed that I have been very constipated in the past, even with eating correct foods. This probably is contributing to the depression. So I have contacted Dr. F to address the nutritional supplements and diet changes need. I am already exercising more, and have been.
During the past week I have been having dental problems. Initially I was told that the crowns I had put in my mouth one year ago were being rejected. In researching further I have taken a systematic view of my body. I entered the terms bleeding or swollen gums and constipation in the same search. Finally after a few searches I hit on it. The dental problems, which came on suddenly, could indeed be connected to the constipation.
The overall level of my constipation is high now. The depression increased as the indigestion, constipation and gurgling in the stomach and dental problems increased.
Increasing magnesium produced liquid squirts only, no solid bowls. But at least some toxins in the liquid were released.
Toxins must be released. Through working the muscles to push toxins into the blood stream, or the breath, sweating, hydrating and urination, all these release toxins.



No comments:

Post a Comment