Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vitamin C

My friend at Nature's Market Health Foods told me to boost my intake of Vitamin C. I was down there buying my Oregano oil supplement and I began discussing my problems of immunity and battling stress factors. She suggested to boost the Vitamin C. The depression has left almost overnight. The other symptoms are still here. The popping in the ears, blurry eyes, although better are still here. Balance is still off. I am taking about 5000 mg through out the day. Ofcourse these are buffered, but in the past I have had a problem with the acid in the C. But I have been alkaline my body for many months and probably can take the higher doseage.

When the yeast is at it's highest the gums swell as well. They are swelling a little now. So we will see. The goal is not to end up in the hospital as I have each spring for the last two years. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment