Monday, May 30, 2011

Car Accident

I was in a car accident May 5. I may have some whiplash. I called Dr.

Hernandez at Thrive from the accident scene. Funny that I would consider

him first among everyone. But Chiro has become that much of my life

now.

When I was doing my taxes for 2010, I noticed that I had been in the

hospital in the Spring in 2009 and 2010. I was adamant that I was not

going to end up there again this year. I was almost to the point of

glee when I found myself in an ambulance yesterday afternoon. I am

here again?!  God you have a sense of humor, or maybe trying to tell

me that You are in control:)






5/06/11


As an update to the above:

Over the weekend I started to notice medium brown floaters in the

lower quarter of my vision. That would put it across my breast area.

Now with eating a lot of oils lately, I thought that it was just a

blouse that needed pretreatment  (lol), but no, it has to be the

occipital bone out of alinement again.  There has been an increase in

depression over this last weekend.

Shock to the body, misalignment of the spine is what brought it on.




As an update to the above, dated May,28, three weeks,two days after.
Back is in severe pain at times so I am on arnica and ice. This combination helps greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment