Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maximized Living Essentials

My friend Lincoln who works at Thirve Chiropractic sat with me to talk of the Maximized Living life style. This involves my chiropractor and the program in which he has me involved. The five maximized living steps are as follows


  • Max the mind.

Dump negativity. Get closer to God. In my case it is Christ. Lincoln searches to the East to find a spiritual basis to life. Dump stress. It causes neurotransmitter burnout which in my case causes depression.

  • Max exercise.

He wants me to burst train. That will happen on the 14th of May. It is something that Dr. Dan has been trying to get me to train into for 18 months. It involves exercising all out for 30 second bursts. But how many bursts is what I want to know.
Lincoln says that this will regulate my hormones, which I am still on the F+, Stabilizer, &Synergy caps for. These are mentioned in a previous blog entry.


  • Max Nutrition
Alkalizing the body. Organic stuff. Right fats. Probiotics.  Right amount of protein. Water, filtered. Chlorophyll in the water to help to detox.
  • Max detox
Stop all processed foods. Stop foods that you are allergic to.   Get tested for food allergies.   Stop all food preservatives from entry into the body. Stop chemicals, cleaning stuff as well, from entering the body. All this causes inflammation, which triggers depression.
  • Max Nerve Supply

This is an essential part of any health program. Dr Hyman does not stress this part enough. Dr Andrew does a little bit more. These are the two that got me thinking that the depression that I suffered was more than just some thing in my weak brain. They got me to thinking that I could do something. Then I found a health coach in Dr Dan and in Dr Isaac. Both chiropractors. They are here with me. They stress that even with all the other things that are listed above, if one does not correct the subluxation of the spine and have the nerves healthy one will still be sick. This occurred to  the jogger Jim Fixx. Healthy as an ox, he promoted jogging in the early eighties. But he dropped dead of a heart attack. Good possibility that the nerve going to his heart was blocked by a bone in his spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment