Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magnesium to sooth and relax!

Magnesium to sooth and relax!

April 22

I have been for sometime using a mixture of Tea Tree oil and grape seed oil. It felt great on my skin and I felt great inside as well. The  Tea tree oil was helping mental clarity and helping with the fungus that is growing on my skin across my chest.  The  magnesium powder was to relax the muscles. I believe that it is working. I get a sense of well being and clarity when I use it.  The brand of magnesium powder is Peter Gillham's Natural Calm. Grape seed oil is just the 365 brand from Whole Food. Any Tea Tree oil should work.

May 18

I added lavender to the mixture above and I could not take it. The effects of relaxation was just to much between the magnesium and the lavender. Maybe just at night.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment