Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ultimate Flora the probiotic

I have been looking into doing blood testing to determine what foods I am allergic to. Costly. I am now trying a new probotic (Ultimate Flora Adult formaula) to kill the yeast in my system. I have fungus on my skin, so I have it in my body as well. Yeast is a fungus, right? Well just after two days I feel better. So we will see. I have a nutritionist, but he did not even ask to see any skin problems I might have, or to catergorize the symptoms that I told him about that I had researched. Finally after a live blood microscopy that said I had it, he relented and put me on some stuff that I had tried before some months ago. That stuff did a little for me at that time, but not what this probiotic has done in about two days. And I have months to go. I think I will wait on the blood test for allergic food reactions and see what repairing my gut does.

Another source for live blood microscopy is www.nbaresearchgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment