Monday, February 21, 2011

ABC Homeopathy

From a email from Mary, my friend.



www.abchomeopathy.com  read the 1st paragraph. the 2nd is where you put a symptom in and it will ask you ?'s from there, do the best you can and you will get better results. READ what it says which includes you may only have a couple of the symptoms when you read the outcome remedies to take. The 1st is usually the right one but like I said if it is not meant to help you it will not harm you!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
YOU CANNOT MIX CAFFEINE WITH REMEDIES OR MINT--THEY WILL COUNTERACT THEM.


Remedies last awhile-don't let expiration dates fool you---I get expired ones for next to nothing price, they do not expire.don't put them in hot or cold temps but then again Dr Murphy in AZ had his in his car they said where it is over 100 degrees, well known Dr.He gave a patient en route to the hospital with appendicitis I am pretty sure Arsenicum, and by the time they got there NOTHING-no symptoms. The dosage does not matter if you take 1 or the whole bottle.Once one little bead or pellet touches your lip or under tongue or tongue membrane-it works.I learned even putting the bottle to your nose works. You have to really study the history of homeopathy. Have a clean mouth-do not eat 1/2 hr before or after. Do not touch them and put them back in the bottle or the whole bottle is ruined-useless! They don't tell you any of this-you have to get a book or read it online and learn.
Remember NO COFFEE, chocolate!then again there are 30c,30x,6c,6x,100,200 potencys and I do not know much about any of it and want to learn!I will see if they still have study groups. I have a old newsletter and will check it out and let you know. Whatever you have to deal with be it 6 or a 30 or 100 Dr Shippen said to use it in a pinch. The vitamin shoppe might have nux m-call them and see, think I saw it there-there a few locations.
 www.vitaminlife.com has MANY companies and prices are good!


These are my other sites:

thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com 

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled right here by a different web address and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see therefore i'm simply following you.
    my web site > Does Super Beta Prostate Work

    ReplyDelete