Monday, February 21, 2011

Having a down time, posted at work

I think that this illness makes me process incoming information (stress) as overwhelming, as if I can't handle it all even though it is coming in at just slightly above normal. I at times feel weaker because of this, all most to a state of panic. I think that over the years I have have mistrained my brain to accept this state of affairs and give into it.


(This type of thought process is known as Automatic Negative Thoughts, or ANT, and there are ways to combat that. Sally-Anne McCormack author of Stomp out the Ants.)



These are my other sites:

2 comments:

  1. I have an underactive thyroid and have been suffering from depression, too. I think I need to improve my thyroid with bovine thyroid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through chiropractic care with adjustments in the neck area I have been able to for go the need for the thyroid med. Another thing, look into wilson Thyroid Syndrome. WTS is what it is called. Low body temp, depression,anxiety, etc.
    If you are going to take that bovine supplement at least check to see if it is organically based, no use to take anything if the creature, the bovine, has been poisoned with man made chemicals before you consume it for your thyroid.

    ReplyDelete