Friday, February 25, 2011

Intense Allergic Reactions

Last monday when I got up I could not stand very well, my balance being affected by the allergies. My brain was crashing into depression. I prayed for inspiration. Take more probiotics, and pump them into the system. Break open the capsule and put into the water that I am drinking throughout the day. I started to feel better.
As I was doing taxes I noted that I had been sick in the spring in 09, 10, and ended up in the hospital both times. Different problems both times. Both times very weak. Could allergies have something to do with this? I believe so.
Also I know the allergies cause the depression. With out a doubt, when I take the probiotic the allergies go away and the depression disappears.
I am taking Sun Flora @ 200 Billion in the morning before breakfast and 15  Billion caps through out the day.
Also homeopathic sulfur 30C. Do not know if the sulfur is working.

(The probiotics boost immunity of the entire system , Where as sulfur helps make glutathione, which builds immunity-editor)



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment