Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ultimate Flora the probiotic Level 15 Billion continues to do wonders

The kind help at M&M Vitamins in Lk Mary said to take the probiotic twice a day for the first two days, then only once each day afterwards. It has been only since this past Monday, only six days and I am on three a day. One before each meal. Probiotics kill yeast, and the body pushes it out every way it can.

My eyes burn, private parts as well. Ears are draining with it, nose is runny with it. But mentally I am so much better.

This is only the first Level of the Product. Two other levels go higher still in the amount of the actual probiotics in the product. Up to 50 billion in each capsule.

My other product, PANA C-315 has only 7 Billion. The help at M&M pointed out that a product with probiotics in it should be on ice, cold, to keep the live organisms in a suspended state. Not on the shelf as is the PANA C 315. This made sense for the research that I had done in the past.  Ultimate Flora is kept in the refrigerator , on ice, cold.



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment