Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Alkaline Water in the Fight

In an effort to alkaline my body, I have been drinking chlorophyll laced water for months now since Nov. second 2010. It has helped immensely. I have more energy, much less depression, can handle stress better.
I am currently looking for a local water supplier that will sell the alkaline water to me by the bottle. Aaron has found one in WinterHaven, a town about 40 miles from here. I am looking for one in Orlando.
I have found out information on the machines that will alkaline the water for you by running electricity through it. Suppliers in Japan being the cheapest. However shipping from there just might bring up the price to where they maybe prohibitive to purchase.
Some things that the research is bringing up is:
What does the electrolysis of the water do to it. I know that it breaks down the molecules and in that way makes it more bio-available.
But I read that you need oxygen in the water as well.
This process of alkalizing the water can be done chemically. But with my sensitivities can I be sure that I am not causing more problems by adding chemicals to the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment