Saturday, February 5, 2011

Investigating Testing for Sensitivities

I looked up Cell Science Systems, Ltd. corp. I was impressed with the types of tests that were available, through your doctors. But the costs were staggering. Then I ran into an outfit that is out of Britain and Europe. It was for hair testing. Much cheaper, and promised more. http://www.testyourintoleranceusa.com/default.html . Of course, I do not know anything  about hair testing, and why this place offers it so cheaply. About 100.00. They use a European lab and they test for 600 different things that could affect a person. The other, the ALCAT, from Cell Science Systems, Ltd. Corp ran from 99.00 for 20 items tested to 595.00 for 500. Also the one in Britain will give nutritional counseling. The ALCAT  will recommend a 4 Day Rotational Diet. So do I try hair or blood analysis?



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment