Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dr. Corbyons Appointment Nurse, Pam

Pam has given me the skinny. She said that she forgot to write it down in the book that we had changed it. She said that she would take care of it. I gave her my credit card number and she will hand it off to the billing person.
Next step is a one o'clock appointment for out patient pre-op, then another appointment at the surgeon's office at 3:30. Since I had to wait for ever the last time I saw him, I will take a book and artwork to keep me busy. This doctor has no concept of other people's time. Period.
Now I will look up how to get to the hospital (Deland, FL) and to the outpatient area at the hospital.
Extreme fatigue and drowsiness.  One eye on the computer,  the other eye closes in a state of fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment