Monday, February 11, 2008

Scheduling screw-up

There has been some kind of scheduling mishap with the surgeons office and I am endeavoring to straighten it out. Called them this morning and got put into the voice mail system. So hurry up and wait.
Medication failure yesterday. No motivation to do anything. Slept for 3 hours. Ate nothing but cereals and cookies and chocolate. What a bummer to the diet. Today I will have another go at it.
I believe that the job itself is very stressful. Noise beyond belief, crying babies, fireworks all combine to make it very loud and aggravating. Distractions and interruptions as well. Over the years I have tried to develop a tolerance for the situation, but it has not worked and I need to address this problem. I think that the situation would be nearly the same in any other job. Different place for work, different stressors would emerge and I would have that environment to deal with.
Maybe after the implant I will see things a bit differently, don't know, and really don't expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment