Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lapse in Cymbalta

The latest headline in the tumultuous life of the medicated. With silent wavering the mind continues to withdrawal from the one of the two leaders of the drug cocktail that I daily consume. I am coming off of Cymbalta at this time. Awaiting the turn on of the implant.  Dizziness, odd sensations of reality shifts, I mean can I really read peoples minds? Sometimes I believe I can, most of the time the information from what I believe is mindreading is picked up from the minute things said or done by the person I am "mindreading". I think that's it.
I am now having silent migraines on a daily basis, floaters and visual outages, sensitivity to noise. And the need for caffeine is beyond huge.
Still trying to lose some weight, and the different levels of the drugs sometimes speeds up the metabolism. I don't know how else to explain it. Cram peanut butter down my food hole and I should fear revenge from the fat god. But I survive that assault and I continue to bloat my way through life. On a happy note from the instrument that is my life the implant is reported to help food cravings to stop. Heh, heh, we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment