Saturday, February 23, 2008

Medication failure, again

I can't believe I am going through this again. I am on all this medication and I still have this urge to cry. I pull my thoughts together and made myself remember the happiness that I experienced while I was in California for my 30 anniversary, made myself remember last week when I was on that road trip to Deland. The urge subsided somewhat. But what caused it? Just everyday life stresses. I am trying, without much success, to get a handle on it. Menopause is almost over, but then again it might only be about half way through.
Just about up to here with it all.
Crying has become a common reaction, on a weekly basis, to just everyday life. I always have a feeling of I am not doing enough to warrant me relaxing. It is a Catch 22. I have to realize that I can, with the mental capacity that I have, only do so much. And that what ever I do it has to be enough. Period. No more judgements on that part.



No comments:

Post a Comment