Monday, February 4, 2008

Finding a doctor

Cheryl at Cyberonics is an angel. Every number I called this AM led down to a dead end, wrong number, can't take your type of insurance. At first I told myself, what's the use to have a procedure done and the only doctor to deal with it is in Daytona? almost 45 miles away? By the forth or fifth negative ending call, I was in tears. So when it comes to dead ends I turn to Cheryl. She said she will try again. May be a neurologist will do the dosing, and I can stay with Dr. Fig. I don't like it, but for the start it could be done.
There is another thing that I have been doing. Knowing that doctor Fig decided that He would not prescribe any more drugs, and I was still going into depression, I decided to
take more of what I have. I know that this will possibly harm the liver, and make me run out sooner than I should. But I can refill my scripts on the fifth day before they are empty. This gives me more meds. I can only take 1/2 a dose of any that i take, and that will help me get through. I don't want to do that, but I don't want to slip into the depression.
I think it maybe time to look elsewhere for a doctor. I think Dr. Fig doesn't know what the hell to do for me.
I am having constant migraines now. Taking OTC med for that. but Migraines can be helped by the implant.
I will wait and pray. but the prayer thing, well, I don't know about it. I still do it,and we will see.




No comments:

Post a Comment