Monday, January 2, 2012

Post Hospital-Again

I was in the psychiatric ward again. The cymbalta was not doing the whole job. The stay was from 12/27/11 to 12/31/11. They gave me risperdal at .5mg twice daily. This was wonderful at first. But as I reentered the outside world, my sleeping took a nose dive. The anxiety increased 10 fold and the allergies magnified. I checked the air filter in the AC system and it was filthy and I replaced it last night.
At one AM I had not slept again for the second night. I went  to Walgreens and got some melatonin product that is called Sweet Slumber made by Schiff. This did pretty well until I woke up with a racing heart about three AM. It took about 5 minutes for it to calm down and I went back to sleep. This is scary enough for me to seek medical advice. I took the Sweet Slumber because the pharmacist said it would be alright to do so after I told him about the antihistamines and antidepressants. When I got home the inside label said that depressives should not take the product.
I want medical advice. I need sleep and the allergies are keeping me up, agitated and irritated. I will go to the allergy doctor to day for a shot and I will move the next appointment to the next available date. I must have relief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment