Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mammogram Can't find cyst!

In trying to find the perfect diet to stop the depression, I went alkaline in the body. Cut out acidic foods, drinks, stopped the foods that were having an allergic reaction and generally, worried myself half to death that whatever I ate, or the air that I breathed gave me depression. All that and the ##@%^%& depression came back anyway. But the thing the body did was rid itself of the cyst in the right breast. Through giving up caffeine and alkalizing the body I believe. Good breast health denotes better health in the rest of the body. So I can enjoy that thought as I take the pills to pull me out of the anxiety and depression...

It is a great start to a new year, a confirmation of better health than I was two years ago!I am out of the mental ward. :)))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment