Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thermograms

I have endeavored to stay away from the highly toxic world of medications and medical tests that shoot x rays at a person to determine if their breasts are healthy. Now, that doesn't mean that I ignored that part of the body.

I used thermograms. It involves a heat sensing camera that can determine if there is too much heat, ie, flow of blood, to that area of the body. In this manner the thermogram can determine if a growth of any kind can be happening in that area of the body, and steps can be taken to avoid possible trouble in the future. For people in the Central Florida area a new source has been passed on to me.
 http://www.btiscan.com/ormondbeach.html?gclid=CIH5pLagv60CFUmR7Qod5U9uAA but it says it costs $199-$299 includes images, interpretation and report.

Now, because of costs I have to reenter the world of allopathic medicine, I am going back to mammograms. At least if there is something there I can be insured for some of the costs. Under the naturopathic way, thermograms, I had to pay the full costs, up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment