Saturday, January 21, 2012

And the Psychiatrist was Right!

I was on Anafranil in the 90's and then went off of it. I don't remember why, and I did not keep a log at that time. This wish for a non-depressed, non anxious state. is powerful and I am striving to understand it. NO, I do understand that one always wants happiness and will always strive for it. I mean I want to understand what causes the depression and if I can stop it naturally.
The next step is cognitive behavioral therapy(CBT) suggested by Dr. Saavedra. The therapist suggested by her is Linda Grant, a therapist in her business group. I will contact her shortly.
I had one session with her and realized that because of the expense I would not be able to continue. My co pay is 60. She wanted several in one week for starts and then less a bit later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment