Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Research on Singulair and Xyzal

Dear Herb, 
I have stopped the Allegra, but continue on Xyzal, Singulair, and Wal-dryl (a generic form of Benadryl).   As the allergy shots increase in effectiveness  the need for the antihistamines will go down. What does your wife use to control  her allergies?The allergy doctor is at the present trying to reduce the amount of drugs that I am on. My psychiatrist says that environmental toxins,ie dust, dust mites, pollen, grasses etc. can cause depression and after a round of allergy shots that I should be able to reduce, or stop the antidepressants. 

Right now I have a huge anxiety problem with it and am taking risperdal to counter that. My job is outside and I almost panic to go outside for long periods of time. One day at a time. The shots are to reach their effective stage about March 16th.

Any suggestions?
I am now looking up Singulair and found out that it can cause suicidal thoughts and depression. I stopped it today and will monitor the results. I also see that Xyzal can cause anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment