Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sleepless night. Period

As I write this, I have been in bed only two and a half hours and I am up again. I started to have this sleepless period just this past night. That is good that I got that sentence out. I think the VNS device in combination of strict diet, (which means no allergic reactions), and a powerful pro-biotic, which replenishes the flora in the stomach is keeping me up.
I just stopped the VNS device. It goes off at about 25 or 26 minutes after the odd hour. Every other hour. I stopped it at 5:26 this morning. I will have to see when the last time I tried that was. It will be, hopefully only for the one cycle. I say hopefully because the last time I tried it, I overdid it and did it for two or three cycles in a twenty-four hour period. This caused depression. It seems that the effect is cumulative. When cutting it off by the magnet for one cycle, I can dampen the effect and cause a slight relaxation in the brain. I think that me not needing it so much means the body is healing. I just take it as it comes. Not excited, not depressed (as in oh no! what is happening to me?) with the almost crazed mania that the energy gives me. Just this is another step in healing.
I have just looked back in the blog and could not find the last time I tried to turn the device off for several cycles. I think it was in late '09, or early '10. I did not write about it under "turning down the VNS device" so the search function did not work. But I did read all the posts for VNS device and had a good cry.
I had an extremely relaxing and strong chiropractic adjustment on the 14th, which was less that 24 hours ago. The doctor has been concentrating on the nerves that go through the spine that go into the  digestive area, left hip, and upper left cervical neck area and the occipital area. Sounds to general to affect me in this way. or maybe not may it, being different than Dr Dan's work has started a different area to start healing. Really powerful adjustment it was.
I am watching and praying that that is what this is all about.
When I am stressed at all now I start taking more pro-biotics and they work as if I am taking some sort of anti-depressant. Almost as if I were on speed. I have never taken that drug, but I had heard that one can stay up for days with much energy. I just want a normal good eight hour rest, wake up not groggy and finish with some energy after about 14 to 16 hours of wakefulness. No depression, anxiety, brain fog either. Just a sense of well-being. So I need a mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing. I am working on all at the same time and I see progress in all. Sometimes, it is jerky and then it lunges forward, and then it creeps. Well, that is life.
My gums are swelling. I am not sure what that is, I will look back in the blog. I have just looked at the blog for the gum swelling. It seems that what the cause is is constipation. Not moving the toxins out fast enough. Well, if I have toxins in the body and a sleepless night, maybe the body is healing a little. I can tolerate a small amount of toxins and still be up and about?  We will watch.
I have had a bout with imbalance in the female hormone area. I came off of the F+ supplement for about 4 days, but had been skipping doses for about two weeks. Just that I thought I did not need them. I had a down turn about the 7th of March. Then I started on the supplement again, and doubled the amount that I had been taking. I have been doing this for a week. This might also factor into the up feeling. Having almost to much control over the level of the hormone. I mean not enough, or maybe just the right balance after so long of not the right balance. The other supplement to help the F+, the supplement Stablizer, I had gone off of as well. Now I will re-start on that today. I am still on the OmegAvail Synergy TG supplement as well. All were perscribed by nutritionist Dr Fernandez at Y360 chiropractic in Lake Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment