Monday, March 21, 2011

The pollen is causing gum problems

In June of last year I had dental problems associated with high levels of toxicity in the body. Last year constipation. This year hugh amount of pollen in air. That is the only thing that could be causing the high toxicity at this time. I have been taking a high level of probiotics, between 6 and 8 capsules through out the day. It is the 15 billion level of the Sun Flora brand. The higher levels of the same brand do not seem to warrant me buying them. I can get them rather inexpensely at M&M Vitamins in Lake Mary. But I am going through about 30 caps in a 5 to 7 day period during this pollenated time period.  Spring, ah, spring.
I noticed all my symptoms were better after taking just the first dose, so I upped the dosage and, yes, indeed the stuff worked. I got a web address off of one of the boxes of Sun Flora: www.brendawatson.com  .
It seems to be a great site to start an investigation into digestion problems. I then was linked to http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2009/12/butyric-acid-ancient-controller-of.html
this page covers butyrate acid. Butyrate suppresses inflammation in the gut and other tissues.
Gut problems, yep, this is what Dr. Mark Hyman states in his lecture series and on his site, www. ultrawellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment