Saturday, March 5, 2011

Modern Alternative Mama - Blog

I have just found this great blog out there.  http://www.modernalternativemama.com/blog/ . I have only read one post, about autism. But I have lead and a small amount of arsenic poisoning in my body I am interested in anything that will help dispel the depression. Heavy metals in the blood definitely do affect the depression and anxiety that I feel.
Also the information that any person(s) with a weaken immune system, weather baby, or adult will have any kind of problem like autism, or depression when assaulted with outside chemicals like vaccines, or cleaning chemicals. Even things put into foods to preserve, or color, or flavor them cause me to react with depression, runny nose, imbalance, itchy eyes, itchy skin, difficulty in solving simple math and intense emotional upset at the slightest problem.



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment