Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Impressions of new Chiro office of Dr Dan

Taken from email to fellow chiro patient, Mary:
Went to the new office of Dr. Dan (Y360) and I expect that at the time of renewal of the contract mom, if she stays up there in Lake Mary with Dr D, she will be paying more than I will be here in Baldwin park, for Dr D has to pay for it somehow. Nice digs, almost too ritzy for me. We will see. I know that Vitamin D stops depression and cancer, but I had to have a special formula that Dr F had, for stuff that was cheaper made my breast hurt. We are going to have another test done by Dr K, my internist for about twenty years. He knows what I have been doing and is impressed and has done tests for Dr. F under my employer insurnace. Same stuff he wanted to know about, so no biggy. He wants to refer to Dr. Isaac (Thrive Chiro) because of the results from Dr. D. Once Dr. Isaac gets his EMO's going I will let Dr K know to start referring. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment