Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fwd: I honk that this illness makes me process incoming information as overwhelming, as if I can't handle it all even though it is coming in at just slightly above normal. I at times feel weaker because of this, all most to a state of panic. I think that over the years I have have mistrained my brain to accept this state of affairs and give into it.


Begin forwarded message:


I think that this illness makes me process  incoming information as overwhelming, as if I can't handle it all even though it is coming in at just slightly above normal. I at times feel weaker because of this, all most to a state of panic. I think that over the years I have have mistrained my brain to accept this state of affairs and give into it.
I find that repeating life and love affirming statements is slowly,very slowly retraining my brain.
I have to have patience, just as I would with any handicapped person. 
I am shopping for cosmetics that are safe for me to use. I have detoxed to this point and don't want other stuff in me now,but I like the new thin me and want some more enhancement.
I met a woman at Wholefoods that gave me more information on natural cosmetics.
allnaturalcosmetics.com
keys-soap.com
&to google "skindeep" for a data base for  possible toxic ingredients
Her name was Kate. Thanks Kate. It was meant to meet you there at the cosmetic counter.




No comments:

Post a Comment