Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Before Initial Consult

The surgeon is Dr. Thomas Corbyons out of Deland, about fifty miles north of here. I will set up a consult and see if I can proceed from there. This gives me a sense that I am doing something about my health.. A good feeling, even if it doesn't work. At least I tried. Let's look at the positive side of the experience. If it does work, so much will change.
I think that the new motivation that I should feel will help towards getting more art work done. More projects started. More hours at work to help pay off more bills. We will see. One can only approach things of this nature with cautious hope, and not expansive dreams.

(Corbyons is a doctor that likes to talk, and this causes extreme waits in waiting room.-editor)


No comments:

Post a Comment