Friday, November 23, 2007

Letter to Misao

Depression wise I am looking into getting a pace maker for the brain. It is a therapy known as VNS. It sends pulses to the brain and stimulates it in the mood area. It is hopeful to help with the long term treatment of the illness. As it is now I am on the highest amounts of 4 drugs and I still have bouts of depression..It stems from stress. When under huge amounts of stress, the migraines come and so does the depression. Only problem is that I can withstand very little stress before the depression starts. Even loud noises are stressors. So, I await this new procedure and will see what it can do. I can not just give up on life because it stresses me too much. I have to try to manage the disease and put myself in charge of the stressors and eliminate them the best way I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment