Friday, November 30, 2007

Medication misshap

Apparently the last time I had my paxil refilled they gave less than half of the amount for one month and I have no recourse but to pay full price for another month's worth of the medication. At a time when I can least afford it. But if I don't have it I will have a bad Christmas and lay abed and moan all day and cry. All this over the fact that some tech can't count.. I guess I must count every pill that I get right at the counter.
Dave says "why do druggists screw with mentally ill patients medications". Medications that I can not do without.
I went Doctor K for a referral for the surgeon for the implantation of the VNS. He usually will not go for new things in the medical field. But with the chance that the psychiatric drugs that I have been taking will destroy my liver and kidneys he told me to go ahead with the implant. He ordered blood tests that should help the surgeon determine if I can do the procedure.


No comments:

Post a Comment